21 November 2011

Round-up

Ahhh...Monday has come to report duty again.
Was stuck in jam on the way to work, thought that the beginning of school holiday is the end of traffic jams, guess I was wrong. Hahaha the jam caused me 5 minutes late when I finally reached the office. Yeap, I am typing this in the office, in front of the laptop on my desk right now, resulting from the outbreak of an unique syndrome known to majority of the Earth's population as Monday Blue. Hmmm...I wonder why I can't find the element "Blue" till this very day...Perhaps I have Colour blindness to blue colour. Oh whatever.
Had a busy week last week, the orders are coming in, finally, for cash's sake I can finally claim my commission. Sent so many quotations out, but due to the delay of budget distribution this year, some even got their budget sliced. =( Therefore many quotations failed to reach approval on the hands of our clients. RIP you army of rejected quotations. But luckily, I managed to get feedback from some of the quotations that survived the waves of economic crisis. Hopefully there's more to come. ^^
Great Scott!!! I haven't renew my driver's license and it has expired on the 19th November 2011, and today's 21st November 2011! Better go and renew it later. No thanks Police Officer, I do not want to buy your overpriced paper, I am fine with my good old tissue paper.
Next Sunday and Monday is a public holiday, again!!! Whee~ And we'll wave goodbye to November. Time warps huh? In a blink of an eye one month is gone, just like that. I wonder what will happen if I blink 2 eyes...Anyway, December is gonna be fun, at least for me, cause' I plan to do something stupid. Like what? Well, for example...a confession, maybe? I'll leave the question mark and stop right here. Adios!


ryo signing off, I Heart You, December.

No comments: