5 November 2011

November New Haul

Have always wanted an external HDD, but I don't know which brand I should go for, so during the funding stage, I made a lot of research, checked on written sources on the Net, comparing brand to brand, stalked in  forums and watched countless video reviews.
It actually took me years to sum up my research and buy my first external HDD, call me stingy if you want, but I don't like to hand over my hard-earned cash to the unknown.
I went and bought it (FINALLY!!!) last week @ PC Image Saberkas, asked the salesperson to recommend me the best out of my two choices, let's call them brand T1 and T2 because they both start with "T" in their brand name. The salesperson recommended T1 to me. When asked for reason behind the recommendation, he told me it's a new product. =.=''' Dude, c'mon, who told you the word "NEW" = "GOOD"? At first my heart was set at T1 because it's available in WHITE while T2 is only available in black. But after some on the spot RE-comparison between the T1 and T2, T2 came out, surprisingly, as the one I took home with me.
You might think that "Why go through so much fuss to buy a HDD? How hard can it be to just pick any one of two and pay?" Well, it's pretty hard, you see...T1 is priced at RM229 and comes with just the cable, T2 is RM228 and it comes with a cable and a pouch! Both of them are good, but Mr."Value for $$$" managed to grab my neck and pointed a gun on my forehead as he walked me to the cashier. So I ended up taking T2 home with me, and I am so lovin' it and glad I chose it.
Attached are the pictures, have a quick glimpse, enjoy!

Identity revealed!!! 

It's a Transcend 500GB, for your info. ^^
And MADE IN TAIWAN. (I think T1 is not, period. XD)

For all that bombshells, bye!


ryo signing off, 80GB occupied and still growing.

No comments: