21 February 2011

Numb Me

People ask me, how can you be so ignorant about everything that happens around you. For example, I am eating out with my friends, somebody whacked a plate, or a glass, or anything that is fragile, normal people would turn their heads over to look at the source of the noise, yet I would just continue to eat without even bother about stretching my neck muscles to give a damn look.

Answer is simple, I am not ignorance, but NUMB. I mean, what's wrong with being numb to all those minor stuffs that happen in life? It's not like the world is coming to an end if someone accidentally broke a plate, or a glass, or anything that is fragile.

I am not going to pay on behalf of that person, because I have nothing to do with that, and since I have nothing to do with that, why should I be bothering myself about turning my head over to look at the unfortunate individual? That, in my point, would make the situation tougher for the individual. Imagine you broke a plate in a restaurant and everyone is looking at you, how would you feel? Bang! Gotcha huh? If not, close this page and continue browsing your favorite "TwitFace" page.

So, next time when somebody broke a plate, or a glass, or anything that is fragile, do not be a "kepo", or busybody to make people feel more embarrassed. Unless a scream comes after the resonance of the shattered plate. Period.


ryo signing off, I broke a plate too, in my house, but no people bother to look at me. Strange huh?

No comments: