9 February 2011

A Gouf that doesn't Goof.

Jeng~ jeng~ jeng~ jeng jeng jeng~ jeng jeng jeng~ jeng jeng jeng jeng jeng jeng jeng jeng jeng~
No, it's not Darth Vader, it's not Luke Skywalker, it's Gouf Custom!!!

My 5th badass-looking member of collection from Bandai.
It's awesome and not pocket-burning, so I bought it. Period.
Did some custom gold painting to it to make it more special...
So, it's now Gouf Custom CUSTOM~ Muahahahaha~


Normal Gouf Custom (Yawn~)


I come with an eye. =.='''
Gouf: See what see? Chop u ar!!!
ryo: Sorry boss. *Cover eyes*


Muahahahaha, I got Sinanju on my knee!!!
Piu~ piu~ piu~
And the shooting goes on...


ryo signing off, model building is fun, but it's a pain in the hands...Ouch! Bloody hard keyboard. I shall pour some acid to soften you... *Grin*

No comments: