16 February 2011

HGUC Sinanju Part 1

It's the Sinanju, the red comet, you can't defeat it!!!

Finally, time to work on the Sinanju. I feel so sorry for leaving it aside for such a long period after the date of purchase. But, I do have a good reason for my action - I want to paint it!!!

Most gunpla builders start according to the manual, but not me. I start off with what I want to build. The first thing I build was the head, yet I forgot to take picture of it... =.= But you can take a peek at my gouf custom post to have a look. ^^

So, what's next? The backpack, of course!!!

Did some gold paint job on the thrusters.
Angel's wings, anyone?

Side view.
Some panel-lining on the red runners and the fuel tank.

Rear-side view.
Gold thrusters~ I "LIKE".

Took me almost 3 hours to finish the backpack, that include cutting everything off, sanding parts to make them look smooth (Did a bad job on the fuel tank, though...^^), painting, lining and putting them together. However, the end result is quite "OK GOOD". LOL...

And that wraps up my first review on the Sinanju, bye~


ryo signing off, The red comet is coming!!!

No comments: