22 February 2011

HGUC Sinanju Part 3

So, here's part 3 of my "Red Comet" project.
Let's start from the upper part of the body.

Comparison with the gouf of the same scale, 1/144, that is.
Sinanju's slightly taller.

Bulkier as well.
I love monoeye! ^^

Waist section.
It seems that Sinanju is almost bigger in erm, EVERYTHING?

Some touch up work for the thrusters, with my beloved gold gundam marker, of course.

Is it just me or this thing looks like an angry pincer-less mecha crab?

Comparison of the legs~
This is where the Sinanju towers over the pathetic gouf.
Out of the way, shorty!

Articulation? Almost the same... =.='''

Don't know why I did this, I just did it.

Put all of the parts together and let's welcome the arrival of the long-awaited "Red Comet"!

Jeng jeng jeng jeng~
Dub, dub dub, dub dub...

Owh this looks familiar!


I'm bringing sexy back~

Front view, it's ready to launch!

Ending pose.
Fully equipped and ready to blast that pathetic Banagher and his animal gundam!!!
Muahahaha~

ryo signing off, sieg ZEON!!!

No comments: