15 April 2011

Wishlist 2011

Okay, I know April is almost over, and it's kinda late for the wishlist thingy.
But hey, it's better than never aye?
So, here goes!

1. Get a DSLR. (Nikon or Canon? Not sure, but I am sure it won't be a Leica...Boo~)
2. Get a new phone. (I am pretty sure it will be a HTC...Hoho)
3. Get a life. (I still don't know if I wanna further my study or find a job. Must...think...fast...)
4. Get a passport. (I wanna go travelling, Taiwan, India, or anywhere that is suitable for backpacking and photo-shooting.)
5. Get more gunplas!!! (I say WHEE~ Wallet says BOO~)
6. Get a Lens. (For the DSLR, of course... XD)
7. Get more cash. (More part-time job? Hmm...)
8. Get a PSP2. (Yet another BOO comin' from me wallet.)
9. Get social. (I am pretty bad at this...T_T)
10. Get a girl? Guess I'll throw this into consideration, too! (Well, it depends on both parties...So...)


ryo signing off, bloody hell~ I am sure there's one more thing, but I just can't recall...Pfff~

No comments: