11 April 2011

Bun Passion

I love bun, bun as in the edible bun. I love bum, too! But, as in the wearable B.U.M.. Now I need to make some correction here, the bun I actually mean is street bun burgers, not the buns in the bakery. I like buns in the bakery, but I simply love street bun burgers. Now now...like and love are 2 different things...hohoho~

I mean, what's not to like about street bun burgers? They're cheap and cheerful, and they always manage to get the job done, the end result of buying street bun burgers is that one will always end up in absolute satisfaction, at the minimal expense, of course.
Sure, McD burgers are satisfying as well, but they're like having sex, after climax you're left with nothing but a blank mind and a softy (Applicable to chaps only, and Warning: This is quoted by a guy with no experience in sex.).

Ahem! In short, I just wanted to express that eating McD burgers is a wonderful but short experience. I always ended up finished eating the burger faster than I thought I could, and cried so hard on my slimmer wallet after every purchase. Mind you, my regular must-eat in McD is the Quarter Pounder set meal, that's huge, aside from Big Mac, stopped lovin' Big Mac because it's dull and it has a fag's name. BIG MAC, it's like telling everyone that I have a big c*** where the fact is that I don't have one, I mean I don't have the size, not that I don't have the thing...you know, go figure if you don't...

It's hard to compare McD burgers and street bun burgers, but when you're 22 like me, and you are starting to know one or two knowledge in personal finance management, you'll realize that it's nil possible to eat McD everytime you feel like eating because your mind is telling you to hold your wallet back. It's strange that my brain never asked me to hold my appetite when I am standing in front of the burger stall.

Seriously, let's do a comparison, one Quarter Pounder would set you back at around RM8++ ala carte. But, I can have one double beef full cheese and one double hot dog priced at RM6.20. Of course, the environment counts, in McD you get air-cond, friendly smile from the waitresses and you get to squeeze your own chili sauce. For me, it doesn't matter where I eat, as long as I get my damn burger! I grew up hating air-cond as I have sensitive nose, I never really look into the eyes of the waitresses and I never like squeezing chili, so any place is cool because burger is the only bottom line.

Quality and not quantity, you said? As far as I am concern, they don't taste like ant at all, trust me, ant tastes worst...Plus, they're pretty balance in nutrition, you get meat, vege and cheese in one small package. And, you get to choose from a wide variety of menu. Customization is allowed, too! Try to ask for less onion in the burger in other fast food outlets never work. Trust me, I tried that.

And there you have it, street bun burger is cool. I am sorry if I've wasted your time reading this yet still cannot convince you to like street bun burger.


ryo signing off, can't believe I wrote so much for mere street bun burgers...zzz

No comments: