30 April 2011

Update

Ahhh~ Today is the last day I am working Saturday shift, and all I can say is that it feels GOOD~
I never like working on Saturday, because I always get headache after working, and I ended up sleeping every time I reached home. Perhaps it's the environment there, the ventilation sucks big time. Plus, working from morning to evening on a nice Saturday is just plain stupid, it's not worth the money at all. I'd rather be resting at home or hanging out with ma' homies checking girls down the streets. I mean, that's what a teenager like me should do. I've missed a lot of potential good times because of this Saturday shift, and I hate myself every time for missing it in exchange of money. I usually get a lot of outing invitations from my friends on Saturday, and I had to turned down each and every one of them every single time. But phew, I am glad I got rid of it. Get lost now you sucka!!!

Moving on, I went for my interview on the last Tuesday, for the post of Sales Executive, or better known as a salesman...lol. The interview only lasted for about 10 minutes and the first question that was given to me was my expected salary. Dang! I was stunned and shocked for that very second when the interviewer threw to me that question. ZZZ~ Amount? Secret...Hehehe~ Well, I am waiting for the call now. Wish me luck, I need tonnes of them. =)

Recently got myself a second hand PSP for RM450 full package, not bad ei? A friend is selling cuz' he's found that he's not that into it after he bought it. Lol, lucky guy. I've always wanted a PSP for almost the rest of my life, I never got one until now, so YEEPY!!!

For all that bombshells, good night. =)


ryo signing off, woooo~

No comments: