3 August 2011

Recent Haul.

Yay!!! I am getting my Danboard!!! It's on the way here!!! Muahahahahaha~ I was quite lucky because it's the last one in stock.
Okay, so what's a Danboard? Here's some history lesson. Danboard was originated from a Japanese manga entitled "Yotsuba&!" (The "&" is pronounced as TO, not the English "to".). It's made from card board, and card board in Japanese is called "Danboru" hence the name Danboard.
And about the lucky thing? Well, it's a discontinued item, so I think I'd have a grab on it. Don't worry, I will do a review here when I got my hands on it. Hehehe...
Here's a picture of Danboard, in case the rather short history lesson failed to knock some sense into you...
Isn't she cute? Yes, it's a she. Will explain in the upcoming review. =)

ryo signing off, Danboru Banzai!

No comments: