15 September 2008

Stupid mistake? Or just awfully rich? (Hint: Not the latter one)

Hmm, i still remember my 1st visit to "high-class" coffee shop, i went to coffee bean during on of my vacation to KL. I am very satisfied with the taste of their coffee, service, and best of all, my father paid for it! Hahaha!

Time flies....stopped at 2008.
Olympic Year!

I don't know what has gotten into my friends and me, but one day, we have decided to have lunch in Starbucks Coffee. Yeah...u heard me right, STARBUCKS it is!

Oh nonono, i am not filthy-rich, my name doesn't end with "Gates", i am just at the still-can-afford financial level,lol.

So, we walked to The Spring to have the so-called lunch...still can't believe i did that!

Moving on, we reached there in three pieces, coz three people maa...and placed our orders.

Ta-daa! Check out the pics!




Muffins, cheese cake, Espresso Solo and dunno what "ocibala" chocolate chip blend...


Muffin: "Why are u called "coffee"?
Coffee: "Good question, i go ask my father..."



Must-try American Baked Cheese cake, but RM9.50 per slice, ouch!

I ordered the American Baked cheese cake and a tiny-little-minute-micro cup of Espresso Solo. (i like the name, but not the price...zzz. I was charged RM5 for a shot ok? Darn...)

See how tiny-little-minute-micro it is...


My palm aint big, but the cup was small...darn



Philip-kun ordered the ocibala chocolate chip ice blend for around RM13.50. (I tell u, its a bargain! The content is around 20 times more than mine...T.T

Wonder what will happen if i show this to his girl? lol

Guy-san ordered the unknown flavor muffin but insisted not to eat it in front of the camera, nvm, eat behind the camera lo...hahaha

Guy-san: "I am eating my muffin like a barbarian, coz i am macho! Grhh...stay away from me!"


Artistic lunch. Nice. Costly too!

My Espresso was bitter as no sugar was added into it, so i had an idea....hmm

TO MIX ESPRESSO & OCHIBALA CHOCOLATE ICE BLEND! MUAHAHAHAHA!

But it went wrong coz my hands are like my feet, i spilled some out and put up a mess on our table....hahaha!

In the end, it turned into these:


Philip's ocibala ice blend (after he donated some to me...hehe)


My Espresso Solo after the mess...lol

Wahh...my second visit to the coffee shop was a disaster. But honestly, i enjoy my thick Espresso Solo+Cheese cake, not the price though...

That's all from me, by now...

Enjoy your coffee!

OMG! Stephen Chow? Just kidding laa!

For all that bombshells i end my post, thankx for reading! ^^

ryo signing off, "caffeined"...

No comments: