12 September 2008

Class-skipping Frenzy?

Wow...tiredness is the recent flea on me!

This sem is supposed to be a nice semester, but i just don't know what has happened to me...i just feel tired everyday. In fact, i start skipping classes! (i promised myself that I'd study harder this sem, cheh!)

I don't skip class on purpose, i just don't feel like going to classes with a tired soul as attending lectures with a numb mind could be disastrous! It can really make u a bad-head-day worst, coz if u try to put knowledge into a low-productivity brain, it is like over-clocking an "unover-clockable"(what kind of grammar is this anyway?lol) processor aka smokin'... But i am able to catch up with the progress and i think i am doing just fine...lol



Ouch, headache again, feels like my head is on fire...


For all that bombshells i end my post, thankx for reading! ^^

ryo signing off, tired, very tired...

No comments: