2 September 2008

Just another tag, again by Rosemary....@@

-State 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself

Here we go!

1. I spend my money like pouring out water from a vase....aka real fast!

2. I hate eating rice, i prefer noodles, and i can eat noodles for breakfast, lunch and dinner for
24/7!(if only i am allowed to do that...)

3. I hate onions, garlic,ginger...yuck! But i love chips in onion/garlic flavour...strange~

4. I've once slept for 12 hours in a day, pretty cool huh?

5. I love potato chips like nothing else in the world, i would rather choose chips over a chick! XD

6. I can watch anime until wee hours...from 10pm till freaky 330am~, how's that, huh?lol

7. I play Cabal Online....as a 19 year old dude? haha, who cares~

8. I don't know how to start a conversation in front of a girl...

9. I am 19 and i am still a virgin...lol

10. I get panic when girls start talking to me...T.T why is this happening to me?

11. I am half-naked when at home...^^(don't think the other way round!)

12. I am in love with a girl but i don't want to tell her, now this is weird, very weird!

13. I look like Stephen Chow (Not true! Not true!)

14. I hate football( pretty weird for a man ei?)

15. Lastly....My surname is PEK, which is rare...hohoho!

No comments: