30 May 2011

Random Life = Screwed Life?

I've had many random things going on in my life. Not sure if it's a trick in my fate added from someone up there or mere coincidence. When I come to think of it, my life is pretty different from others...Oh nonsense, everyone is different. But that's just life, can't expect what's gonna show up on the doorway in the next second. Let's start with me falling in love with a random girl on a random weather in a random day, it just happened, I presume people call that love at first sight, which is true, but there's never been a clear explanation for why and how did it happened, I am pretty sure even the brightest scientist on Earth would run to the mother like a crybaby if asked for an explanation, that's why they came up with the word "Random".

Here's another random case, I was having my lunch alone in University during peak hour, the tables were fully occupied by us students, some with friends, some loners like me and some with partners and soul mates. Normal? No, I am not done yet. I was halfway with my lunch when a random Indian lecturer just sat next to me and asked me:"Can I sit here?". Duh~ you've sat down on your own and you're asking me if you can sit? That's like provoking a guy to his limit and then ask him:"Are you angry with me?" just when before he's about to burst? Like I said, there are some loners like me in the cafe, why don't the lecturer go sit at others' table instead of mine? That, was either random or me with ummm....random luck. Still, random.

I met random cases in my work, too! One example would be customer came up to me and started chatting with me like we're good old friends. I was even showed the messages in the phone...=.=''' Okay, friendly people, but why not go chat with the teachers or classmates? Why chat with me? Many people said that I have a serious face
and I don't give good first impression for people to start a chat. Perhaps the customer is just brave, or me being too charming, errr...I don't think it's the latter...Oh well, random.

Random is a mysterious word, but it's fun knowing it because it gives surprises without giving a hint. Surprise with hint is uncool anymore because the receiver knows that a surprise is coming up, and that in logic, is not surprise. Example, A guy brings a girl out, girl asked: "Where are we going?" Guy said:"It's a surprise.". C'mon, if you're gonna make it a surprise, make it random. Oh well, it's just an example of things happening in life, no offence. Perhaps it's my boringness that leads me here, I don't know why am I typing this...no one tells me to type like this...oh yes, random!

Not sure if random has screwed my life so far, but it does give me yes, no, maybe, I don't know
buttons to play with when I bumped into random cases in random moments, that's good for sharpening my critical management skills, that is if I am not scared to death on the spot. Guess I'll bare with it for now, not sure for how long, though...random alterations could happen in the middle of the process. Who knows? In the next minute I could be in a random pool eating random flavor ice-cream in a random weather on a random day at random hour typing a random post on a random laptop with plugged in electricity. Bonkers!


ryo signing off, random, is a random word.

No comments: