20 May 2011

Loot of the day, again?

Oops, I smell mushrooms in this blog, quite a while since the last post. Culprit, well, the blame goes to.....*Drum rolls*.....the brain! Oh well, it's getting better now after a serving of Quarter Pounder, Strawberry Sundae and coke, XL size, muahahahaha~ Oh yes today is the second day of McD's pink glass release. Asked around my homies but none of them showed any interest, so I had to go Han solo, get it? Han Solo from Star Wars...lol

Went to 3rd Mile branch, parked my car and walked up to the entrance and saw: "Coca-Cola Can Glass sold out, sorry for the inconvenience." I was like: "What The Shit?" It's only the second day and it's gone!!! Gone for bad!!! And so...I "vroom-ed" to the main branch, you know, the one where you can see cats' backside when you look out of the windows while munching on your value meals. Thank greatness, stocks are still available, plenty of them, too! Ordered a Can Glass Meal and got mAself a pink glass, and I live happily ever after...NOT!

Have no camera on hands, so can't show off the pictures of my new "girl", will have her "raw" pics uploaded when I banged her, of course, with camera. What are you thinking? XD


ryo signing off, I got "pink-ed".

No comments: