4 March 2011

VERY VERy VEry Very very boring update

It's March already, 3 months ago I was having my final exam, I mean FINAL exam, the real deal that marked an ending chapter to my Diploma Tales. When I come to think of it, WOW is the only thing I could say, 3 years just went ZOOM, and I got myself a Diploma. Yeah I know that Diploma has nothing to shout about these days, but those days were simply amazing for me. I've met some nice chaps, not to mention some hotties as well and a blend of good vs evil lecturers. But it's all over for me now, Diploma has come to an end. So, what's next? Degree? Oh yes, you might think. In fact, a lot of people would think like that, a lot of people asked me to think like that. Sorry to disappoint you guys, sorry to fail the expectations from some of the they-think-I-should-go-into-Degree lecturers, but I ain't gonna continue my Degree in some-of-you-know-where campus. Maybe I am tired, maybe I need a break from 21 years of education, so I guess I'll give myself a break, gonna miss all those great lecturers, though...Too bad I forgot to ask for their "TwitFace" account before that. Aiks, clumsy clumsy~ So what am I gonna do now? Well, it's not like I don't have a plan, FYI I am now preparing a small business and I am still having my part time job. If that's not busy enough I still have gunpla kits and outings with homies to jam into my schedule...Hohoho~I am 22 this year, old enough to not be childish anymore, old enough to not daydreaming on girls anymore, old enough to buy gunplas, and certainly old enough to be a millionaire...Muahahahaha~ No, I am serious. Period.



ryo signing off, let's shoot some wabbits~ Buahahahaha~

No comments: