24 March 2011

Random (No idea for title. ^^)

Finally, I went to cut my hair!
It's been almost 1 1/2 months since my last visit to the barber shop. Price had gone up, it's RM12 now! No shit sherlock!
Still, I have no choice, or else my mom's gonna nag about my hair again... >.<>
A visit to the hobby shop was also scheduled in the trip to check out the latest stocks. Today the tauke was there (*Grin* Discount!) looking at the shop because his employee took leave. Spent around 20 minutes looking around in the shop and ended up with...

I hauled 3 kits + 1 spray can...Hohoho~

The hotcake, I just havta get this. =)

Her cuteness made me spendin'...

Spray can's for this one...Imma gonna make a custom out of it. ;)

Oh oh, it's time to say goodbye to this old friend, too!

He's been a faithful friend for more than 5 years and never fail me once, and he can finally rest in peace now because I've been given a new card... Goodbye my friend, I shall remember the days we fought side by side (Hmmm, since when is cash withdrawal a war?), now you can finally enjoy your retirement...Cheers!

A scissor and a chip-embedded card, do you really have to ask what's gonna happen next? ^.^Y

For all that bombshells, the post ends here. ^^


ryo signing off, more cash, more gir...ahem~ I mean model kits!

No comments: