21 March 2011

My Gunpla Addiction

Spendin' all your money on me and spending time on me. She's got me spendin'~
Oops! Ditch the "She", auto-correct to "They".
They got me spendin'~
I've been collecting gunpla kits for a while, well, not up to a "collector" standard yet, but I guess I'll show some of my hauls that robbed my wallet clean. T_T It's addictive, so those who wish to start this hobby, THINK again~
Below are the images of my so-called gunpla carrer for the moment. I find it quite hard to feel proud about this carrer of mine...I wonder why?
Anyways...

First Gunpla Kit (Started from the OO series)
1/144 scale HG OO Gundam, RM55.


Second Gunpla Kit
1/144 scale HG Exia Repair 2, RM65.

Third Gunpla Kit
1/144 scale OO Quanta, RM66. (Notice that the price is increasing...T_T)

Fourth Gunpla Kit (Moving to Universal Century Series)
1/144 scale Sinanju "The Red Comet", I am regret to say this but I spent RM107 on this, definitely the most expensive 1/144 scale I've ever bought...T_T But, because this kit is so well crafted, I shall forgive my decision...hehehe *Grin*

Fifth Gunpla Kit
Oh yeah babe, the Transformer-wannabe 1/144 Delta Plus, RM90.

Sixth Gunpla Kit
My first antagonist gunpla kit, 1/144 scale Gouf Custom, RM66. Great bargain! A must have!
=)

7th Gunpla Kit (Seed vs Astray)
See those shinny bits? Yeap, those are gold-plated, and that gives Bandai a reason to put a whopping RM165 price tag on it...T_T 1/100 Astray Gold Frame.

TOTAL, you asked? Right, let's do some kindi maths!

RM55+RM65+RM66+RM107+RM90+RM66+RM165
=
RM614!!!

OH MY GAWD~ They weren't this terrifying when I split them...That goes for "United We Stand!" "They", not "We". Poor wallet...
Ughh~ I can eat a lot of sushi with that kind of money, but at least my gunplas saved me from potential obesity...hohoho~

For all that bombshells, and cash, till next time!


ryo signing off, more kits to come, more cash to leave...



No comments: