15 August 2010

PRIDE

Okay, so 8 more days before the final semester kicks in, I've watched 16 episodes of Vampire Diaries and in love with Annabelle the cute vampire, my friend saw my dream girl at the Kuching Festival, and finally, here I am, blogging, clearing my boggled mind. Time flies, no, it warps, so fast that I am only spared to see the last few days of my freedom. A lot happened during the break. I turned 21, I turned into a sleepy head, I've added more fat to my body, I turned into a vampire~ Ignore the last point. :p
Few days ago I came across a quote on Facebook and thought that it's worthy to spend 5 seconds to read it, or maybe 6, suit yourself. It said:

"It's better to lose your pride to the one you love,

than to lose the one you love because of pride."


KABOOM!!! It all make sense!!! Now I finally know that what's holding my confession for so many centuries! Great Scott!!! It's the "P" word!!! Shhh....it's wat pepo called "PRIDE". Now Shhhhh...please. For three years, three years!!! I am not willing to let go of my pride to go before the girl that stole my heart at first sight and say:"Hey, umm...I think I'm in love with you." Hahaha~ What am I? Zeus? Not even half. Obama? Not as tan. Winston Churchill? Not as old. Then for what am I holding to my pride? For sad, sorrow and loneliness? Damn it! I must've knocked my head or lost my balls once upon a time. I've got this girl slipped through me countless time before, but I never really take the leap on my prey. Now, it's hard enough just to see her again. If I lose her there will definitely be heartache, frown, chips and maybe some booze. Three years, I could have her during that period, but I just didn't go for it. And now I'm quite regret for what I've not done. I feel like crying, but I can't, because I have to hold on to my pride. Unless I am willing to let go of my ego, or she can never be mine. Period.

Pride and Prejudice? Oh I love Keira...Ahem! I mean, I love this movie.

ryo signing off, maybe I can ooze some love from my pride...

No comments: