25 August 2010

Man on Fire

I am a man on fire!!! RAWR~!!!
Splash! Ok, I'm cool. No, I'm not!!!
First, I get potholes in my timetable!
Now, a replacement class on the 31st August? What the shell is wrong with Earth? I thought global warming has found its solution? Okay, forget the timetable. But before I forget, one more thing. HELLO? 31st August is supposed to be a public holiday! It always is! At least in Malaysia...But this is Malaysia! For a dog's sake, call yourself a....whatever! 31st August is the day where we're free from the British, but you expect me to attend your replacement class for English? I'd tell you to get lost if I wanna fail badly.
I am so gonna complain this matter to the Admin department, oh wait, I'll be attending your class tomorrow morning, maybe we should talk about this matter...in a civilised way, if you don't prod me.

ryo signing off, screwwwwwwww U!!!

No comments: