22 August 2010

Me is goin bak to skoollllll~

Tomorrow school's gonna start, I was petrified.
Keep thinking that I could never live through my final sem.
But I spent so many nights thinking how my dad can do me wrong.
I will survive, I will survive! Eh eh~

Yes!!! Today's Sunday, the last day of my holiday, poor me had to work on this meaningful day, or else I would have flush my money into erm....maybe a feast? Big one? So big that it could drive me into obesity. Oh forget about the eating, I already feel that I can hardly fit in my jeans these few weeks... T_T I need to cut some weight in the new sem. Maybe I will join the gym, or maybe I will go jogging more frequently. I will do anything, ANYTHING but please don't ask me to stop eating...ANYTHING!

Now, talk about the resolution for this semester. I wish for all HDs!!! Wait, this is not wishing section, shoo shoo~ But HDs are nice, so I will tolerate with that. Sufficient sleep is also what I'm gonna need. I've been a late sleeper for almost one year already. Reason unknown. Only I know. Hahahaha!!! And lastly~ a relationship, perhaps? I've met so many good girls and....let all of them slipped away...lol Maybe it's time to strike eh? For the sake of food!!! Damn it, I need to get food out of my mind~ Oh oh~ And Imma getting myself a DSLR!!! Chiong ar~

Oh look at the time, it's almost 9PM!!! Almost forgot my meeting with 周公!!! Great Scott!!! For all that bombshells goodbye and good night!

ryo signing off, I will survive~ Salute to you, Gloria Gaynor!

No comments: