15 June 2010

@ Toast Bar

Lately, my posts are getting shorter and shorter, I'm pretty sure there's a reason for this, but I can't seem to dig it out. And the biggest problem, they're all "emotized"!!! Dang~ Intruder alert!!! emo elf intruded my soul. Bad elf, bad elf~ Smack smack!
So, let's try post something that is not "emotized" tonight.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This morning I went to Toast Bar with Kuan, Fatt and Tony for a light breakfast (not so light after that...). It's my first time having breakfast over there. I would say that it's a nice place for breakfast gathering . The design concept is pro-Taiwanese restaurant style and best of all, Wi-Fi is available! Hooray~ (Can't explain why, but it seems that "Wi-Fi" is the mega phrase for Kuching people nowadays...woots!)
We arrived at around 1030 (for brunch, perhaps?). I forgot to take picture of the shop, my bad, maybe next time. Next bla bla bla and we're sitting inside ready to order.
First to arrived, Stinky tofu with butter kaya topping!!! Oops, paiseh, it's butter kaya thick toast. But seriously, stinky tofu was my first impression when it arrived. I was like:"wait a sec, who order tofu? No one ordered for tofu...". All in all, we ordered 2 sets of butter-kaya crossbreed, one set of butter-choco crossbreeda set of ham sandwiches, a peanut, fried eggs and half-boiled eggs. For the drinks, we had "yuan yang" (Coffee and tea crossbreed lol), Teh C Peng and Kopi O. Bla bla bla and we're done eating. I would say that their food are fine, but the waitress' attitude really need some modifications...at least tell us the names of the toast upon delivering the them laa, please laa...You don't expect customers to do experiments risking their taste buds in burst of flames, do you? Pfft~
Bill please!!!
RM26.70.
OK laa, quite reasonable since it's air-conditioned with sofa and, Wi-Fi!!!
For all that bombshells, enjoy the only 3 pictures I took, cheers~
Butter-kaya stinky tofu~ Erm, I mean thick toast...

Butter-peanut, butter-kaya and butter-choco from left to right respectively.

"yuan yang"

ryo signing off, cya real soon Toast Bar!

3 comments:

Patricia said...

hi, 你好!我看了你的post 关于Toast Bar。可不可以给些跟多的意见?有什么可以需要改善的吗?我是帮我的朋友问的。他是未来要加进这家店做其中一个股东。这家店也是他的朋友的。想要知道消费者的看法。谢谢!

Ryo said...

嗯,可以的话,员工要热情一点,食物送上的时候要解释一下是什么东东啦,因为没有解释的话会对第一次到访的客人造成一些疑惑。至于其他的没不妥,环境很好,赞!

Patricia said...

ok... thanks for ur opinion...