26 June 2010

Slack vs Laziness

Yay~ 2 more papers to go!
One on Tuesday, one on Friday and I am on my way to nirvana~!!! Hohoho
But people around me, they are all left with only one paper to go....how can the world be so unfair!!! Roar~
But the best thing about my exam timetable is that I am "gifted" with quite a large amount of slacks, which is also the worst thing if you zoom in on Google maps and look closer...With those slacks I am being kinda...lazy. Perhaps a little explanation will clear the fog. My test started on Thursday. So, I can study on the prior Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, isn't that great? No!!! On Monday, I stared at the notes on my PC screen and think:"I'll study tomorrow." And tomorrow never comes~ I thought about that for 3 consecutive days. LOL What was I thinking? See? Slacks are harmful for people who cannot utilize them properly, people like me! Hehehe, no laa no laa...I was known for my laziness since I was 7. And I can't seem to shake it off me, even though I know that it's bad to be lazy, I just allowed the darker part of me to get a hold of me, tight. Maybe I just need more motivation, maybe I just need the right person to come forth to me and "tasukete"!!! But for now, I'll just slack around for the search of hardworking cells in me. Ciao~

ryo signing of, slack is the root of all laziness...grrh I vil chop it off....lazy laa...maybe next time. =)

No comments: