29 June 2010

Plagiarism!!!

Just finished my third paper for the final examination, one more to go!!!
But, what has this got to do with the title, you asked? Me cheating in exam? Nonono~ I am too noble for that. LOL!!!
Okay, the big idea was what happened in the exam hall today. I sat last in the first row, while "Miss Plagiarism"(NO name, please!)sat last in the second row. She was wearing a jacket, a yellow one. She wore it in a different way, covering the front of her body.
When the exam was on, when the invigilators were far from Earth(Errr, lecturers call this as "exaggeration".), when the lightning struck(Okay, this is too much!!! It's a sunny morning.), she, eventually, put her hands into her jacket and started searching for the notes,just like lucky draw, draw, draw, and draw till I can hear the paper screams. She then looked into her breast, O.Ops, jacket and started to copy from the note. When I noticed that, I was like WOW~ Geng ar~ First time see girl cheating in exam! New wonders of the world!!! LOL.
Then, Mista Sly Thought came to me mind and said to me:"You need a jacket, too!" Hey, that sounds great! But seriously laa, why cheat? Other than good grades and a guaranteed seat for the next semester, what else can you get? Satisfaction? Don't think so, unless she's a devil. But when I come to think of it, again, why not to cheat? Now, will you excuse me, I need to go and ask the devil in me for the answer, then I'll burn him to ash. Ngek ngek ngek~


PS: Mr. Sly does not refer to this Mr. Sly. XD

ryo signing off, time to get a jacket!!!

No comments: