30 October 2009

JustAPost

Just came back from McD and Swinburne Cultural Night(banyak o-lang this year wooo~XD)
Week 11, it just came without warning.
And the same goes for week 12, 13, 14.
Finally, boom, week 15 will land just like a warhead on Hiroshima in 1945, on me, of course.
And that doesn't sound good, trust me, i only lie to girls....LOL
Yea, ryo is gonna sit for final examination in the 15th week of this semester, big boooooo~
But, there is always a "but"....can someone tell me what have i learnt in this semester? Seriously, I feel blank, just like a piece of A4 paper. Somebody, please, anyone, please write something on me, cuz' i've got a feeling that i will be in deep sh*t real soon...For the sake of my eaten Pounder...T_T
Guess i will havta fill myself up with the lectures and tutorials from the past 11 weeks, damn, that ain't gonna be easy, especially when i still have 4 Major assignments in my hands. Status? Imcomplete... x_X
Okay, enough complain, less talk, more work, let's head back to the hell...Goodbye and Goodnight! :D
Oh wait, this is what i got from my McD trip...

It's called the sparkle clear, if i'm not mistaken...And I'm Lovin It~XD

ryo signing off, wish me luck wor~

No comments: