9 April 2009

Sicko

Haiz....fell sick again wor....

How come i always fell sick de this year? cuz last year not like that de wor....It's already the third time i fell sick liao wor....

Dang! Bad news...it's just April...die liao lor...T.T

I tried to look for the answer, and i think i've got it.

I EAT TOO MUCH PLASTIC!


There has been rumour all these years about people who sell deep fried food put plastic into the boiling oil to make the food more crispy. Yeewww~yuck!

Deep fried food is good, but at the same time it kills! (I'm half dead~ X.X)

I am not gonna tell where did i ate the food, cuz if i do so, later got ppl sue saya, then saya takde duit nak bayar, then itu polis akan belanja me makan nasi curry, yummy!.....LOL

Just one advise, dun eat too much deep fried food, especially when u live in the country where everyday is a summer's day...XD

Wish me well! ^^

ryo signing off, ahem! ahem!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well.. just don eat too much.. heheh~~