5 April 2009

Crap

Year 2, semester 3.

Yup, that's where i am stuck at for the moment...

It is a dimension where every corner is full with packed lectures, tutorial classes, assignments, and last but no least, tonnes of tests!

Last week, my maths teacher, the very nice and gentleman and quite eng tao man said:"Next week i will be giving you a test on chapter 3 & 4, then next next week(Got this phrase kah?) i will be giving you Test 1, which will cover from chapter 1 to chapter 4. Dang! It's not that i don't know how to do, it's just that the subject is too easy until i forgot what did i learnt in chapter 1 already. LOL
Guess i will have to strengthen my grey cells afterall....No wonder so many people call me ah pek~ zzz~

Then, there is another lecturer, who teaches me office operations in this semester. She also planned to give us a test, which kinda pissed me off, as i don't really like the way she teached. Her teaching method is very simple, she just read slides that are shot out from the projector during every lecture. WTF? I also can read slides maa! And she has a bad habit, i think laa....Everytime before the class starts, she would asked,"Do you know what is this?" You might be curious about what was she asking, well, it's the contents of the slides she's about to read laaa....zzz
Stupid question!

Lastly, my management skills lecturer, a good man, whose name is the same as the Malaysia's 5th PM. LOL. I like the way he teaches the subject. But he also likes to give test de!!! Why must we use test to justify what we've learnt? Why? What to do? I am not the PM, so cannot make decision lo...Yet i do hope that our new PM will come up with a new plan------Abolish Examination system in Malaysia, and replace it with assignments and presentations(I love presentations!) LOL.....what am i to say this? In my dreams laa....

Haiz...

For all that bombshells, wish me luck! ^^

ryo signing off, sienz....

No comments: