18 February 2012

Saturday

I like it when Saturday comes for a visit mainly because I don't have to work aka I can sleep longer than usual aka I get to do what I wanted to do. It feels "NAISE~" from the very first moment when I opened my eyes. Wanted to cut my hair today, but there were just too many people in front of the barber shop, so I guess I will have it done by tomorrow then.

Basically this is what I do on almost every Saturday...Ahhh~ NAISE.

I've decided to try out the stuff that my cousin brought back for me from her trip to Australia. I've tried out the Absinth during CNY but not the chocolate. Well, to be honest, I was a bit scared of it because seriously, the word "CHILLI" is not something that one would expect to see on everyday chocolate packaging.
Woody loved the Absinth so much...

Nice artwork on the foil wrapper, something we don't see with local Cadbury chocolate. 

*Drum Roll*
Now, to add some spice to my Saturday, let's open it and see what's inside!

Taa-daa!!! I present you with Chilli Chocolate!!!

Well, it's pretty good if I am honest, not spicy, just some mild chilli flavouring. 

And the continuation of the Gunpla project!!!

Last but not least, more nippl...I mean chocolate.
(Some say these nipples taste like chocolate...)

ryo signing off, Saturday FTW...Oh it's almost over huh...Sad.

No comments: