21 April 2011

BB Sonshoukou Gerbera

It's done! Painted and assembled.
Got this kit for a while now, so I thought that I should fix it before my holiday is over.
This is the BB Sangokuden Sonshoukou Gerbera kit aka 孙尚香 if you are familiar with The Romance of the 3 Kingdom. Reason for getting this kit? Well, it's not bloody expensive and I was thinking of sharpening my painting skill. ^^

Some snapshots of W.I.P. and completed model with pose. Enjoy!

Head, lined with lining marker. Kawaii nei~

Chun-Li, anyone?

See those gold bits? Yeap, painted with gold gundam marker.
The design resembles the Chinese traditional dress - Cheongsam.

Rear view

Legs. Ribbons are supposed to be red in the manual, but I decided to paint it silver because I am trying not to use the stickers. =)

Painted and lined ribbons for the dress, also serves as the bow for this character. An arrow is included, but I will skip that for now.

All parts put together.
Isn't she cute? ^^

Ahhh~ the weapon!
It's a bit oversize for Sonshoukou in my opinion. =.=
This was painted as well, it came in all white.

The articulation is pretty decent for a SD kit.


Rear View

Overall, it's a great kit that won't make your pocket bleed. From the colour scheme, it might be a great gift for girls on Birthday or Valentine (Although I doubt what the outcome would be...) to let them experience gunpla for the first time. That's all for now. Bye. ^^

ryo signing off, gunpla, breakfast, cool day, what could possibly be better? =3

No comments: