17 November 2009

Bored, bored, and still bored...

Less than a week to go before final exam, so what am i doing here, u asked?
Because i feel boring after a series of revision and help-mom typing task, for the sake of my short pant i can't play my favorite online game now cuz' server maintenance, i've watched all videos about cars on Youtube already, i have no one to chat on MSN, i banned myself from Facebook and erm...that's pretty much of it. What a day!!! Yes, i feel pathetic, a shotgun will do, yes, give me a shotgun~!!! Nevermind, i'll be bored to death sooner or later, it's just the matter of time. Haiz~
Felt like a plain paper for the whole October, and now it's another blue November for me. No, i'm not sad, don't ask me to cheer up, because i don't feel like feeling happy. Lately, a lot of people have been asking me to cheer up, but for what??? For the last time, i am not feeling SAD~ T_T I am just blank, that's all....But thanks to those who care, really appreciate that. :) Wait a minute, is it because of my personal message on MSN? @@
Well, at least i can still blog about my boredom, at least i can still type on my keyboard, at least i can......ZzZzZz~


ryo signing off, don't ask me to smile, it's harder than talking to a girl.....

No comments: