9 July 2008

"Finale". Part 2

Yeepy!

juz came out from the exam hall....

Today's the last day of my final exam, subjects on the line are Introduction to Business & Bridging Maths 2.

This morning i was like si-be-kin-teo(Can't read this if u cant speak hokkien,lol) b4 the exam, coz u know laa...i am the man of last minute(U think i should change?lol). I was wondering if i might fail any of the the subjects this time, coz i didn't do a complete revision on both subjects...haha!(Still can laugh?Siao!)

Yet...guess what?

U better pray that i will fail laa...coz i am goin to pass them all~!

YEAH!!!!


So its gonna be a carefree holiday for me, maybe i won't be posting for a moment, coz CABAL is waiting for meee...kerokero.


But a post on CABAL is on the way, so look forward to it! ^^

That's all from me, thanks for all the supports u guys gave me during my Final...THANK YOU guys very much! T.T

Happy Holiday!


ryo signing off, touched...

No comments: