24 July 2010

A "Wedding" to Remember

Holiday's been fine so far, except that something is missing, but I can't tell what it is. Hmm...
Confused, so I bought a Xbox 360 wireless controller for Windows to kill some time!!! (Lame Xcuse, huh? XD)
Muahahahaha.... Yeah, it's genuinely Microsoft and I can tell that it's hella expensive, RM210 for a wireless controller, a receiver, driver CD and manual booklets, all wrapped in a only-I-know-how-difficult-to-open packaging, quite a lot of stuffs eh? So good value? Don't think so. Yeah, and that's goodbye to RM210 that used to be mine once upon a time. Reasons for not buying the wired and cheaper pad?
1. Messy wire.
2. Wires will die very fast if they're not properly taken care of.
3. It's 21st century, people, talk about civilization!
4. Receiver is cool.
5. I like playing games 10 meters away from my screen, or in the toilet, tee~hee~hee~ Gothic!
6. I love to show off, and you can't do show off stuff with a bunch of wires, no homo.


The controller works fine, with precise buttons and ergonomic shape, allows me to battle all my way to victory in PS2 emulator~ The only problem with this thing is that Microsoft forgot to put and "OFF" button for this things, RM210 but no "OFF" button!!! What the hell? It's like making a Mercedes Benz luxury car that comes with airbags, leather seats, automatic gearbox, keyless entry and bla bla bla...except you can't turn the engine off. Well, in my case, all I need to do is to just take off the battery cover and put it back, job's done, certainly not graceful for something this expensive though. But, what happens if it's a car? Hmm....

In the old days I only get to see rich boys toying around with their brand new PS2. But now, eat dust, you bunch of losers, imma playing PS2 games on my PC, with my Xbox Controller!!! Wireless!!! Please don't go commit suicide, you PS2 hugging losers can go and beg your dad for some cash for a new PC and an Xbox controller, but make sure you know how to set it up, at least rocket-science intelligence, please, or else imma not going to pay for your loss...tee~hee~hee~ Talk about twisted mind!!! Gross~

Okay, for all that bombshells I shall end my short update, still in holiday mood, still in honeymoon with my "wife", who eats battery...

ryo signing off, long live wireless!

No comments: