26 July 2010

First Cruise

Good morning Monday!!! Monday is nice when it's a holiday, cuz' i don't have to wake up early!!! If today's a schooling day I think I'd be screwed. Hell yeah, I went out till 2am last night. Went on board of the Sarawak River Cruise last night for free!!! Not to say entirely free, I have to help my friend for catering service on board. Here's some snapshots I took.

Nice eh?

Managed to phantomized myself.

Astana Buiding at night.

Courtesy to Kuan and Rick

The cruise was full with "VIPs", and it was an almost 2 hours trip, which is quite reasonable at the price of around RM40+, including buffet. It was a good experience, and I get to chat with my friend's girl staff, awww~ she's cute, too bad she's 15, kekeke, oops~ For all that bombshells it's time to say goodbye!

ryo signing off, featuring Bonnie Tyler "Total Eclipse of the Heart".

No comments: