16 June 2008

ryo's back!

Wow, it has been a while since the last post...a month ago, maybe?lol
Never mind, i' baackkk~of course, with a post this time, hehe...

Ahhh~juz finished my test for Introduction to Business today, feels kinda depress, coz i missed a few points in the essay questions, haiz, wat2do? But, i do have confident that i will pass the test in "walking" colors (Not flying)...hahaha~! Juz trying to be positive, coz life is not juz test and score, and its wonderful, too.

Three more weeks to go before my "finale"(Final Exam), so exciting....can't wait to finish it in a fast manner so that i can begin my search for my "paradise" to spend my holiday with it, it's it, not her, ok? dun get confused laa....lol

Then, i finally found my definition for love.Ok, its painful, hopeless, uncool, chaotic, destructive...etc.
Falling in love hurts a lot, especially when its a one-way kind...it almost wrecked the whole of me. It's better to just be friends, or playboy if i want more adrenaline....lol

Until then, i won't be posting for a while, coz hav to prepare for my "finale"...and OMG, i almost forgot, my presentation is scheduled on Wednesday, but i haven't prepared a single piece of it....not the slides, the text, the by-heart process!


ryo signing off, doomed...

No comments: