26 June 2008

Desktop vs Laptop, which one should i love?



Another muahahahaha...

Coz i am gonna get my own computing system!!!

But.....

The question is, which one should i go for? The desk or the lap?

If i go for the desktop, i prefer to buy the parts myself and fix it up, yeah, coz its kinda fun fixing ur own desktop,and hell ya, i can save my arse a bunch of cash for upgrade purpose in the future!!! lol

On the other extreme, if i go for the laptop, what i get is mobility,yes,i can take it to anywhere i want,i can watch adult video anywhere i want,in fact i can take it to everywhere! yet another muahahahaha,except underwater la...

For the drawbacks, i dun think desktop has any drawbacks la...but laptop leh, on the other hand, laptop only lasts for, err, 10 years maybe? Then, have to burn hole in my pocket again...haiz. And it's kinda hard to upgrade laptop, cuz u ain't have much thing to upgrade, except the RAM and...err, dunno le...ROFL

So, friends, i need u guys to help me! Please give me your suggestions, pro or con, i will take it.

Thankx a lot!

Signing off,
ryo

No comments: