23 June 2008

18-06-2008: Presentation Day

Muahahahaha....

Calm down, i am not crazy, nor having mental disorder, nor out of my mind, no, i am no getting married!


But, it's about my presentation week!


Yup, it's for General English 1 (Still no idea who gave that name to the subject,nvm...), and i think i've done a fair job in my preparation, so, i think can pass gua....Wish me luck lo!


On that particular morning, i woke up as early as 630 in the morning, as i was kinda nervous and, yeah, i had been having insomnia lately...T.T
So, i looked a bit like this....

lol...

Back to the story, i had my breakfast that morning, put on my formal wear alongside with my lucky underpant, grab a tie, and drove myself to the campus, SLOWLY,coz petrol price is hiking non-stop(Sh*t).
Finally, i reached the campus in one piece(lol, or else i wouldn't be posting this).

The tense, i sensed it....

930am, i walked into the computer lab, put up my tie, and i was like this b4 the presentation...


Luckily, i did my presentation, let just say in a ordinary way, but i think my mates like it...haha!

Well, at least they didn't act like this...ROFL

After the tiring presentation, i decided to skip class...(Bad boy leh?)coz too tired liao...bo bian, i am a weak Leo(someone told me that,lol). So, i walked to the carpark to get my car so that i can head straight home for a refreshing nap...nice!



And, i took a picture with my "girlfriend" after the presentation, taada~

VICTORY~!!!

LOL

That's all from me....

Bombshell and have good day!

Signing off,

ryo

No comments: