25 June 2011

To you, yes, you!

Dear anonymous friend and colleague,

Our candle of fate is running out of wax to keep on burning. It's good, at least I don't have to suffer any longer. You just don't see how painful I am every single time when your guy showed up, it cramps like hell in the chest when I see the intimacy in the air between you and him. I know it's not possible for us, well at least for the time being, but that is just not good enough to relieve my pain, because still, I am mere human, things might go easier on me if I am blind, though. Guess I will just lock my heart in a chest like Davy Jones did and be a friend to you, at least when you're still far from being single. I don't like to go in and sabotage other people's relationship because karma is a bit*h...Hahaha. 4 years, long time aye? Not sure when I'll see you again, but it was a nice experience meeting you and you've gave me a great test to further strengthen my mentality. I hereby wish you the best in your studies abroad and happy life ahead, doubt that you'll be reading this, though... ^^

With love,
ryo

ryo signing off, a toast for friendship! =)

No comments: