14 January 2011

Bad Shape

Chaps, this is bad, I've got 2 unassembled gundam (Or robot) kits lying on my bed. Yup, I bought a kit last month, and another one yesterday! Eeek~ Gunpla as hobby is just so tempting that it's unstoppable, expensive as well, bloody. Approx. RM 215 for 2 kits, feel free to judge... XD I have 5 gundam kits, and they all totaled up to a quite hair-raising and pore-widening RM450+, I've paid RM450 for mere plastics!!! They are all ex-murderers!!!

Well, at least I have fun building them, I DO~ Even though they tend to scratch and bite my hands to drunken red...And it helps to distract me from my shattered heart, at least for the time being...I have my life, she has hers, I can't be of any help if she doesn't like me because I am not perfect. Sometimes I really curse myself for not being rich enough, or tall, or good-looking. But the naive period is over, I am turning 22 this year, no more "Play-Doh" for me, there's only gunpla left, and maybe some booze...hahaha

That's 2 paragraphs from me and I can already feel that I am in fact, struggling to type out more words...Language fuse is blown I guess...Well, blame the holiday. I'm off, for more gunpla-building...Tata~


ryo - I wan a DSLR...so badly.

No comments: