28 September 2009

温泉の行

Okay, i know it's been decades since raya break, but I've decided to share some activities I've done during the break.

Heard of hot spring b4? Nonono, i didn't fly all the way to Japan. Nonono, i didn't fly all the way to West Malaysia for it(Not filthy rich OKAY?!). It was the hot spring located in 27th mile(if not mistaken...hehe).

It was a sunny Tuesday. My dad, his friend and I went to the hot spring. We departed at 2P.M. and reached there after one hour later. This was what in my view along the trip....


Yup...all GREEN~

And this is what the hot spring looks like....


Don't worry, it's crystal clear. XD


See that area with fence? That's the source.

Tempted? The entrance fee is mere RM3.00 and there's no time limit, if you can stand the heat...LOL

No comments: