1 August 2009

00 Gundam Gunpla Kit

Weee~ Finally got my hands laid on my very 1st Gunpla, and it's from Bandai!!! So touching....LOL

It costs me RM 53 (after discount), but it is worth every penny for its detailing and quality, it's made in Japan, not China one okay! Hahaha~

Here are some shots of my 00 Gundam with my phone, picture quality is a bit ridiculous. Well, enjoy! It took me 2 hours to complete this kit.^^

Front View

Butt View

With 2 GN Swords 2

00, dispatching the targets!

That Bacue is my 1st model kit, but not from Bandai....kekeke~

ryo signing off, "i was boring, so i bought it...LOL"

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

I was wondering why guys like to spend money on this. Nvm, i bet guys will be wondering why girls like to shop and buy a lot of clothes. Hahaha

Ryo said...

Same laa...hahaha