10 November 2010

Overlap Post (It's boring, read it at your own risk! I've warned you...)

It's boring, boring and...boring.
Guess that's a good reason to blog in English in the middle of the night?
Wait, wadaya mean by no? What else can you do in between Wednesday and Thursday? In the late night, where boringness and sadness as well as loneliness found their ways out of their tombs? Thanks for the reminder, now I am starting to feel lonely, and I am sad because I can't call you, because It'd be awkward as I am not supposed to know your number, mainly because you never gave it to me, and that leads me to me and my boring assignments, and that leads me to this column I am typing now. See? I've typed almost a century of English alphabets out of boredom. Hands down to me!!!
It's 1150 now, almost Thursday. Let's recall a bit before the Wednesday goes to bed. Let see...I've wasted a bit of my Wednesday surfing Youtube, playing Backyard Monster, driving recklessly, fattening up myself and finally, blogging. It's actually a miracle that I didn't wasted my Wednesday for a nap today. I would have did that in the last Wednesday. WEDNESDAY, a magical day. I only have 2 hours of lectures on Wednesday. But I wonder why they were separated to a 1030-1130 session and a 130-230 session. Maybe it's because that they are 2 different subjects? Never mind~
1157. I need a 7 minutes gap in between timeline to complete the paragraph above!!! Looks like my English is going down the hill, straight into a endless canyon filled with Mandarin speaking ducks. Alas! Now I know why people call them Mandarin duck! Because they speak Mandarin. Simple.
Oh look, it's 1201, Happy Thursday. Good morning and perhaps it's time to continue my assignments. Be back soon, I promise, as soon as I managed to discharge my brain filled with 1.21 gigawatts of your images, and my dog's, you and him are kinda similar, ya' know? Quiet, cute, and....just kidding. Sweet Dreams.

ryo signing off, great scott!!!

No comments: