11 November 2010

156th, dedicated to you.

Argh~ Facebook keeps on showing your photo albums in the Friend's Photo Album section. Well, I don't hate that, it's just that that kinda reminds me of how pathetic I am on the quest to pursue your love. It's been three years since my love at second sight on you. For love at first sight haters, look carefully, it's LOVE AT SECOND SIGHT~ So it's not rubbish. Hahaha~
Ran a Facebook App to get a romantic message, and got this:

"If you are afraid to confess your love because of friendship, you are left with 2 choices. One, lose that friendship and bet on her love. Two, lose the love to maintain your "friendship" for the rest of your life.

I was gobsmacked when I saw that. It's true. I am trying so hard to be your friend when the only thing that I really want is your love. That, in English, is lying to myself. I've lied to myself for 3 years!!! But, I guess I'll keep lying and keep it all to myself until this heart dies, and watch somebody else snatches your heart away. It's not that I don't want to tell you, but I feel so shabby standing next to your charm, ya' know? It's like so close yet so far apart... The feeling, is like mix fruit punch, you can never tell what's inside. Yet, it would be nice if I can take a sip, just a sip eh? It's not wrong to dream...Hehehe~

Kaboom!!! I was writing this and you commented on my status! I supposed the Devil (Search for my status on Facebook for more info. XD) helped a bit too huh? Kudos to the coincidence! But too bad it's not the meeting that I have longed for so long. Anyways, it's better than nothing, better than multivitamins too!

ryo signing off, I need vitamin S...

No comments: