25 July 2009

Latest, from me.

Woots~! It's been a while since my last "emotic" update, but tonight i am gonna ditched the emo things out and do a normal post. Sh*t, something's really wrong with my phone's pc cable, had a hard time trying to sync it with the pc cuz i wanna upload some shots that i've taken, of course with my phone. XD There! Finally got it to sync with my pc.

So, it's already passed 24 hours since i got my result certificate, was quite happy with it, considered that i skipped a lot of classes during the previous sem (shhh~), but i was expecting more in my bridging maths 3, i thought that i could get a HD for it, yet nuh~ dream ain't come true...hahaha, but a D will do the job, enough already, dun be so greedy...hehehe~ Will definitely work harder in the upcoming sem. ^^

And, i cut my nail. But after 5 minutes i regretted it, i juz can't live with my nail, cuz' i've reached the nirvana state with my nail, we have become one....T_T
I am so gonna miss you my nail~ Farewell, till we meet again~ *sob sob* We had so much fun together...picking ears, picking nose, picking teeth, opening cola cans, etc....LOL


RIP, my nail.....ToT

Okay! So i've become a tutor recently, i used to hate teaching, but finally i've decided to give it a shot (influenced by a special person also laa....XD), the word tutor sounds easy, but actually it's not as easy as you think it is cuz' my student is a very special case, and i did mentioned "is". Yes, i have only one student because i am teaching the 1 to 1 class....He was originally the principal's student, but then she passed her to a teacher, yet, that teacher had to go to KL to further her studies, so, he was passed over under me, luckily, the principal has faith in me with her student. Hahahaha~!

Here are some pics i took when my student was playing bubble in class today, enjoy!


This is Nathaniel....


He's a good looking 6 year old chap....


He was trying hard to make some bubbles....swt~


Eventually, he made it! What a miracle....LOL


With the courtesy of Mr. Elephant, of course! Hahahaha

For all that bombshells it's farewell from me again, time to sleep!!!!!


ryo signing off, it's another stamina-killing Saturday....

No comments: