28 February 2009

Will You Marry Me?

Recently, i met someone. That someone is so much more feminine compared to other females i know. From the very first time i met her, i was stunned by her. Her decent-looking shape flooded the both halves of my brain. From that very moment, i knew that, she owns my heart.

I tried to ask for her name, but all i got was two big, red infectious-like dots on her lovely cheeks.

I would love to see her in Cosmopolitan White dress, waiting for me in front of the cinema, holding two tickets, drinks and snacks, and grumbling about me for being late.



I would like to wake up in the morning, and she's the first thing that comes into my sight in the morning.



How i wish i could go out on a date with her, sitting side-by-side on a plain grass field, telling her that i can pluck the stars in the sky for her.


I vowed to love her until the day she turned old and weak, the day she can no longer utter a tone from her throat, the day when Battery-flat cricis separates us...

So, please answer me,
Sony Ericsson W595i?
will you marry me?
But i don't have RM790 for the moment....LOL




ryo, you must be crazy....LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

save money... and u'll get it... heheh!