24 February 2009

My Stressful Working Hours

It all began on a nice, shinny Wednesday morning, when i was still slumbering on my comfy bed, at around 8.00 a.m.. I got a call from my kind employer, who asked me to go and help at the tuition center at 12.00 p.m., as there will be a talk about the product we are selling now, "InnerTalk Programme". Darn~there goes my joyous day, all pledged to my work. LOL

Okay, what i have to do over the center was no big deal, anyway. All i have to do is to ermmm....arrange the seats, set up the projector, give a bottle of water to the incoming guest, cleaning the mess, moving the tables around.....etc, and everything else that needs my strength and mental power. (In short, that ain't my routine work...>.<). However, the turn-up rate in that very 1st talk on that day was quite dissapointing, though....Not many were here, so instead of letting those seats freeze to death in the aircon room, i was sincerely invited by my employer to warm them up with my perfectly-formed arse...(shy....). At 1st i was thinking to reject her kind invitation, as i am not the man that one should put in a talk-----i can get boring quite easily, call me hyperactive or anything else that pleases you, i am just not into this talk thingy.

^^...Suprisingly, after two hours inside, i only found myself in headache, not sleepy...haha! Okay, i admit that the talk was quite informative, mostly about human brain and neuron stuffs, it's just like adding extra information to what i had learnt in Biology during my SPM days....ahh, miss those days back there...where girls and books blend in a harmony way....Back to topic, i continued to work until 10.30 p.m......then went home in stinky body odour style and sleep....AFTER i had my shower! LOL. Nite nite.....zZzZzZzZ~Better get ready for the next day...

To be continued...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

o gosh... that would be a boring 120 hours to me... if i were u... hehe...

Jeffrey said...

why 120 hours ? lol

Ryo said...

To dear Jeffrey, >.<

120 hours cuz i worked for 5 consecutive days....wahr~

Ryo said...

To dear MayJune,

Me already left boring to death lo...^^

LOL