10 December 2011

Operation "Heart" Transplant

Today is Saturday, and I happened to be free. So, I did a surgery to my PC, and it was a success, or else I wouldn't be here right now. Why? Well, because it's a part of the preparations to welcome the new Graphics Card that I ordered, and it's arriving soon, by next week if everything goes well. My trusty HD4670 went into history having served me for four years, so I have to get a new one as replacement, unless I turn into a monk and decided that I don't need have to rely on technology any more. Nonsense, even monks use computers! Well, all I did was swapping the new Power Supply Unit with the old one. Below are some shots taken during the operation.

I've taken out the heart, get the new heart ready for transplant!

The old 500W "heart".
This is still in good shape, I shall keep it as spare part.
Wait what? Pentium 4? How could I missed that out before?

The new heart. 650W of POWAAA~
Cost me RM285, got it during the ICT fair.

It has its own fan!!! Big fan!!!

Operation success! New heart is running blue~ I mean good.

The process was pretty short, took me less than 30 minutes. Now the only thing left is the Grand Arrival of my Sapphire 6790! Can't wait to see you babe! ^^



ryo signing off, POWAAA~

No comments: