20 February 2008

Tagged By Rosemary...haiz -_-'''

1.What is your dream when you were a small kid ?
-Ok, i will come clean. I dreamt of driving a red Ferrari when i grown up...or a Dodge Viper, nothing else matters.

2. What is the happiest thing in your life ?
-Let see....falling in love, i guess?

3. What do you wish to have right now ?
-A bungalow, a BMW convertible, a fair amount of cash, and a good job of my interest.

4. When was the last time you horse laugh ?
-I can't remember, for i seldom smile....so, don't even think about laughing.

5. What did you realise recently ?
-I am quite useless before a girl....T.T

6. Which bad habit in you is the most unacceptable ?
-I like to spend enourmous amount of money eating around, especially dining in fine restaurant.

7. When you are unhappy , what will you do ?
-Virtually nothing...

8. What are you afraid of losing ?
-Eer...i have nothing to lose, actually...

9. Within 5 years , which target is the most realistic ?
-Try to pursue my business degree 1st baru cakap laa...

10. When you meet someone you like, will you profess or hide your feelings?
-I would hide my feelings in most times...but depends~hehehe

11. List out 3 kind of people you hate the most ?
-People who talk bad things bout other people behind them.
-People who like to back-stab...know what i am saying???
-Proud people who like to show off, darn~

12. Define loneliness
-When one starts to sing: "Lonely, i'm so lonely, i have nobody, on my own"....(lol)

13. Are you satisfied with your life now ?
-No, because i still don't know what is my goal in my life...kinda confusing, though.

14. When is the most recent time you felt touched ?
-None can i recall of...

15. Where is the most beautiful place that you have visited ?
-Hmm...i like beaches, as long as they are clean.

16. A song that is playing in your mind recently?
-不能说的秘密 by Jay Chou. Okay, i know i am a bit outdated laa~

17. If you had a wish that come true, what is it ?
-I wish for everyone to be happy.

18. Do you have anything to be worried or scared recently?
-Yup, life in campus is tough.

19. If the world is going to end, what will you do?
-Spend the very last minute with the people i love, including the girl i love...hahaha

20. Do you love the person that tagged you?
-Yup, as good buddies.

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Hey, u hav planned to change to business???