28 January 2008

Is this Spring my spring???

On behalf of its Grande opening frenzy,
frenz n i have been to The Spring to flirt around,
coz u know me man are kinda curious carbon-based lifeform...hoho
Alongside our trip are some photos that i took in the mall,
even though i was told that it is not allowed to shoot inside the mall,
but r rules made to obey???Guess again!

So, enjoy them for my sake,
itz no easy to obtain them....u know?


T.T


The decorated Spring

Yup, itz big n cozy....but kinda empty~XD



How do u like that, girls???


This is Philip &, err...Philip???


Then, we went to the TOILET...



Shhh...i m trying to peep inside...

Wow, cute ei???



Next,to the basement, soldiers...


Mad guy san & Philip, again?Where m i?


Where do u think ur goin, pal??



Some snackx b4 shopping begins...nono, tis was not in Swinburne laa!



& looking for the emergency exit, juz in case...wait laa, i omost out liao~



Shopping begins!


wow, chips, but not mine...

Coca-cola zero, muz hav smthng 2do with some healthy thing...

thatz me allright!

Be juiced!

Yup, drink it n u will go like a V8...lol
Thatz all from me for now,
till next time!
From me with lots of love,
PEKZ


1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Oh my God, take pic inside the toilet-___-" Luckily din camwhore the "process"...kidding kidding..